While it is always a good thing to look prim and proper, we cannot overlook what image we want to give to the world before we even speak.
Thanks to the many fashion platforms offered today, all you need do is put your nail to your lips and let people read them. So let’s take a look at some of the nail design ideas that have the gurus rushing to make you stand out.
We Hope you enjoy watching these wonderful 26 different nail design ideas diy, with the training video in bottom line, and simply try to find your pretty own lovely look.
1. Anchor it- This beautiful nail design idea can signify to people that you are a solid person or like to stay grounded. It is perfect for young girls and also middle-aged women. For its playful touch, it is best to leave it for summer when you are going out with the girls. By adding detailing like cross patterns and some words, these nails art just scream unique.
2. Who knew pink would hold so many different colored flowers on it? This design is perfect as it is layered on an intricate flower design.
3. Silver is the perfect color to wear on your nails if you want them to stand out. Enhance this by adding some multi-colored leaves to the nail design and voila! You have a masterpiece.
4. Off the market- If you want to announce in style about your engagement, go for this nail design. It even involves a bit of builder gel nails to signify the rock that was used to get you off the market. The pink and silver decorations prove a wonderful combination for a nail design.
5. Plaid it- if you love plaid so much, you can finally have it on your nails. Just put on a white undercoat and have the plaid detail done on top.
6. Fly away- have a beautiful pastel mix of colors over a white undercoat and include a butterfly detail on every finger. Done! You are ready to go.
7. Every day we love- alternate between red and pink love hearts and undercoats. Spread the love around with the nails all week.
8. Introduce teal lips to your white nails to have that oomph to an otherwise basic look.
9. Arrowhead- Layer on different arrow designs on your magenta nails to focus attention on them.
10. Cake lover- Fill in every available nail with these delicious treats to drive home the point that other than that gel nails you are receiving, the only cake can bring you near joy.
11. Pucker up- Choose to have this nail design done and adorned with various forms of kissing; lips, a couple and other lovely ideas. A good but not advisable idea is to wear this design just before a date. Hey, you just might end up puckering up for real.
12. Flowers, flower and more flowers- your nails can never tire of the different leaf designs there are out there.
13. Did you know that by poking someone with your nails and letting them read each and every nail increases their levels of comprehending environmental issues? No? Then go ahead and try this nail polish art and see people get on board with you more.
14. Change up your nail art by introducing one single silver covered nail while adorning the rest with bow designs over a vibrant green undercoat. This is definitely an eye-catching design.
15. Feeling tribal? Go for tribal designs to amp up your nail polish art. This can be to pay homage to a certain tribe you might be connecting with or just to stay in touch with true heritage.
16. Is spring here- Excited for spring? Well, put that on your nails by having this pastel flower detailing. Make it pop more by using a very bright blue
undercoat to bring out the pastel leaves.
17. Alternate your bright colors by applying a pink undercoat and adorning it with blue flowers. Maximize them on every nail to clearly bring them out.
18. Try this teal undercoat with abstract yellow detailing the next time you want to go for a sunny day out with your friends or a fun occasion.
19. Dreamcatcher- do not leave the salon without trying this design if you are an ardent believer in dream catchers. The added pastel combination is divine.
20. This silver undercoat and bold flower detail are one of the catchiest nail art trends in 2018 and it will continue to gain fame.
21. Adding some glitter underneath a perfect flower detailing will make your nails as vibrant as ever.
22. Outline the leaf detailing you will paste on top of the blue undercoat in this nail design.
23. What is a white undercoat without a pastel and butterfly detail to get through the next week of fabulous looking nails?
24. The Little Mermaid- For those who are in love with everything mermaid, then please have your nail technician know about this design the next time you have an appointment.
25. Do you believe in unicorns and magic- This is as playful as it sounds. You can now literally have unicorns at reach by adding them to the detailing over the pink nail polish undercoat.
26. Finally, this simple and elegant look has a white undercoat, pastel overlay, and flower print.
Watch the video below and learn how you can create your own favorite nail design for yourself: